Dr. Aisling is certified by the BDDT-N to practice IV therapy in Ontario.
Intravenous (IV) therapy involves the administration of nutrients in high concentrations to rapidly improve cellular healing. Normally, cells in the digestive tract facilitate the absorption of nutrients. However, in IV therapy the digestive tract is bypassed with the direct infusion into the bloodstream. This allows the cells to rapidly obtain nutrients needed to repair, regenerate, and regain strength. The IV method of administration also allows much higher doses to enter the cells than would be possible through ingestion alone. For example, some people will experience digestive upset if they take several grams of vitamin C orally. These negative effects can be avoided through the IV method.
IV therapy is particularly helpful for:
– Poor digestion, such as inflammatory bowel diseases like Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis and food sensitivities
– Cancer treatment and has been shown to increase effectiveness of chemo therapy
– Athletic performance
– To speed recovery from acute infection
– Chronic stress and/or illness
– Prevent and treatment of migraines
– Autoimmune conditions
– Fibromyalgia, depression and CFS
Contact Dr. Aisling to see if IV therapy is right for you.